TAX HELP EVALUATION
A tax help evaluation is the best way to find out how serious your tax problems are and where you stand and what your options are. You will not have to contact the IRS or your State yourself for any of this information; we will do it all for you. Hiring a tax professional to gather information does not have a negative effect on your tax situation, so there is no need to worry about any negative consequences.
A tax help evaluation from Cazes Tax Law is much more in-depth than a simple consultation. We take the time to gather all of the relevant documents from the IRS or State and thoroughly review them to provide you with a specific plan of action for resolving your tax issues.
OUR TAX HELP EVALUATION PROCESS AT CAZES TAX LAW
- We will obtain your account transcripts, wage & income transcripts, and return transcripts for all relevant years (1997-present). (We will have you to sign either Form 8821, Tax Information Authorization; Form 2848, Power of Attorney and Declaration of Representative; We submit the signed form to the federal and/or state authorities and it takes about 10 to 14 days to process.)
- We will review your total tax balance for all periods, your missing tax returns, and any correspondence you have received from the IRS or your State.
- We will look for any opportunities to request penalty abatement.
- We will confirm the Collection Statute End Date (IRS Statute of Limitations on collections) for each balance owed.
- We review any federal tax liens and tax levies
- We provide you with copies of all documentation obtained and information gathered.
- We provide a full financial review to determine all possible options for you.
- You can choose to hire us to resolve your tax problems, or you can use our recommendations and guidance to resolve the problem on your own if possible. There is absolutely no obligation to hire us to resolve your tax problems.