A tax help evaluation is a great way to find out exactly how serious your tax problems are, where you stand with the IRS or your State, and what your options are. You will not have to contact the IRS or the State yourself for any of this information; we will do it all for you.

Hiring a tax professional to gather information will not have any effect on your tax situation, so there is no need to worry about any negative consequences. In fact, that is what we are here for. To take the pressure and fear off of you. 

A tax help evaluation from Cazes Tax Law is much more in-depth than a simple consultation. Our seasoned tax professionals will take the time to gather all of the relevant documents from the IRS or your State and thoroughly review them in order to provide you with a specific plan of action for resolving your tax problems.


  • We will obtain your account transcripts, wage & income transcripts, and return transcripts for all relevant years (1997-present). (We will ask you to sign either Form 8821, Tax Information Authorization; Form 2848, Power of Attorney and Declaration of Representative; We will submit the signed form to the federal and/or state authorities and it will take about 10 to 14 days for the forms to process.)
  • We will review your total tax balance for all periods, your missing tax returns, and any correspondence you have received from the IRS or your State.
  • We will look for any opportunities to request penalty abatement.
  • We will confirm the Collection Statute End Date (IRS Statute of Limitations on collections) for each balance owed.
  • We will review any federal tax liens and tax levies
  • We will provide you with copies of all documentation obtained and information gathered.
  • We will provide a full financial review to determine all possible options for resolution.
  • You can choose to hire us to resolve your tax problems, or you can use our recommendations and guidance to resolve the problem on your own if possible.
  • There is absolutely no obligation to hire us to resolve your tax problems.